FIVE/5 FIVE/5

Really enjoyable.

Had a blast blowing through every thing.

I could recommend showing a small icon on the side of the tunnel that isn't completed so they understand what your hint is talking about.

Really had fun though, my only real complaint was the whole screen size was a bit small, and all the pieces were great, but you never really had to string together more than I believe four at one time to get any where. I'd really like to see some more of this though, and love the concept.

Keep up the good work!!

Stranger Danger Game Stranger Danger Game

This Game would be better

if Chris O'Neill wasn't a child molester in real life.

Notepad Drawing Collab 09 Notepad Drawing Collab 09

Good overall.

I'm a bit disappointed by the floaty quality of entries that were let into the collab itself, but ultimately, I'm happy to be part of it. Thanks for whomever PMed me asking me to produce some quick art for this.

Great job.

JKAmovies responds:

No probs, I'm glad you liked it ;D

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Wow.

I can't describe how powerful and moving a game you have produced from using the simplest of graphics.

My hat's off to you, good sir.

NG Sketchbook Tour 08 NG Sketchbook Tour 08

Well gosh.

That was so good, why don't we just have this happen twice a year?

Lolol

Territory WAR Online Territory WAR Online

Hey Shawn,

Have my babies, that way they aren't born bald.

<3<3<3<3<3<3

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Very slick game

I am enjoying my cookie quite a bit. The game started off fairly dull, then the screen started shaking and I'm like WTF.

My only thing I find worth bringing up is that the shaking was far harder than the toted 'inpossible' mode. Most of the inpossible ones were easy enough to blow through.

The other thing I'd bring up if you wanna add a challenge is that you could add a dripping pipe or something so you had to make a timed pass. That would be neat.

[SB] Spiritual Warrior SE [SB] Spiritual Warrior SE

The audio quality is pretty low,

The DVD of this episode is out, if you can track it down, you'd have much higher quality sound. Also, there is no back to the menu button once you've chosen videos, forcing you to right click back, and hit rewind. That's something that could easily be fixed.

FattyWhale responds:

I'll fuddle with it tommorow..if it's as easy as you say I will add it.

Super Mafia Brothers v2 Super Mafia Brothers v2

Hi, I'm here to help.

You are releasing a secondary version of the game you've just made. You will find it helpful if you go into your newgrounds gold menu and delete the previous flash, or simply upload the modified version into the old one's place. This can be achieved by clicking into your submissions and editing the uploaded file. It may be best to take the secondary one and delete this, and let the users that reviewed your first submission know that you've updated it by clicking respond to your reviews.

Have a nice day.

Jonas
NG Moderator.

Shadows fall Shadows fall

What a creepy ass little game

You got me to jump with that god damn music!!!

I'm really pleased playing this. A little short but it's chapters apperantly? You need something to explain the main character then and why you are where you are. It's also silly to have the flashlight able to rotate a full 360 degrees, you should limit that.

Also the fading with the girl at the end is really bad. It's easily seen that it's a bunch of shapes and kills the mood a little.

VERY IMPRESSIVE.

Thank you for making it, looking forward to the next.