Motion Portrait: Orient Motion Portrait: Orient

God damn that's neat.

deathink responds:

Thanks Jones, I'm glad you like it.

BEEBO part 11 BEEBO part 11

Everything I was hoping for and more. Haha.

fabulous999 responds:

Thank you. I know I've said this before but I'm really really really really gonna try to do these things more often.

Cooper the Creeper Cooper the Creeper

Complete shameless rip off of Salad Ham.

Great job.

Jonnyethco responds:

This made me LOL. Thanks. :)

Milk of the Manwhore Milk of the Manwhore

Ha Ha Ha.

Fucking Swain Review.
- Jonas

SuperCow & Captain Walrus SuperCow & Captain Walrus

Really fun stuff

Glad to see it out. That arm tattoo cracks me up.

Pico Jones Pico Jones

Overall it was meh

I guess my biggest complaint is the fact that when you have 90% of the movie obscure the face of the hero, and don't seem to really use his signature hair color or make it look like him at all, it tends to detract from the fact that this was supposed to be a Pico Flash.

This felt as though it was a standalone kind of cartoon would have been great without anything involving the site, but it really seemed that beyond the title felt like far more of a stretch to consider it remotely related to Pico really.

On an artistic aspect, I really enjoyed the soft use of shadows on the floating objects, as that looked really nice, and look forward to seeing some more from you sooner rather than later.

NGuser and Tom Fulp B-day NGuser and Tom Fulp B-day

Great Job.

CONTINUE MAKING HAPPY FLASH.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

What a poor representation.

Your animation was okay, but those don't even look like Smurfs. Nor does that cum on the female's face even look remotely realistic. I'm starting to have doubts about you EVER having ejaculations on alien species, Harry. You really need to do a lot more research before you decide to make a documentary like this on different cultures.

You get a C+ on your foreign affairs final.

Haha, affairs. Like how he cheated on the whole human race.

[ Prototype Parody ] [ Prototype Parody ]

Not too terrible.

You would do well to expand on this. Looking forward to seeing it longer.

The Library Party The Library Party

C-C-C-Combo Breaker.

Seriously, short, funny, and too the point. It was a well executed idea that you made into a reality. Could ask for little else.

BadBoyMcCoy responds: