View Profile Jonas

99 Movie Reviews

God damn that's neat.

deathink responds:

Thanks Jones, I'm glad you like it.

Everything I was hoping for and more. Haha.

fabulous999 responds:

Thank you. I know I've said this before but I'm really really really really gonna try to do these things more often.

Complete shameless rip off of Salad Ham.

Great job.

Jonnyethco responds:

This made me LOL. Thanks. :)

23 Game Reviews

Really enjoyable.

Had a blast blowing through every thing.

I could recommend showing a small icon on the side of the tunnel that isn't completed so they understand what your hint is talking about.

Really had fun though, my only real complaint was the whole screen size was a bit small, and all the pieces were great, but you never really had to string together more than I believe four at one time to get any where. I'd really like to see some more of this though, and love the concept.

Keep up the good work!!

This Game would be better

if Chris O'Neill wasn't a child molester in real life.

Good overall.

I'm a bit disappointed by the floaty quality of entries that were let into the collab itself, but ultimately, I'm happy to be part of it. Thanks for whomever PMed me asking me to produce some quick art for this.

Great job.

JKAmovies responds:

No probs, I'm glad you liked it ;D

15 Audio Reviews

Way too derivative of my imitations of your voice. <3

Serious static issues

Your voice is fairly decent, but your background noise is just terrible, really kills the whole thing. Would love to see a cleaned up version, as it drags your whole submission down.

Vertigo103 responds:

What? there isn't any noise that I can hear? what are you talking about? lol? what?

Music is jarring along with speaking volume.

Your voices don't show a lot of differences, just you mostly speaking at slightly different speed, or mildly different tone. My best advice is make sure that you're focused on genuine variety from the start. The music is competing with your voice as well, which isn't something you should really want at all. If you're looking for something that shows commercial viability, you need to really give this a bit more polish, so I hope to see something down the road!

linktube responds:

You know now that I look back at this I see what you mean. When I made this I wasn't exactly sure what to do for a commercial demo so I just kinda threw together a few sample's of things I heard on the radio. But I do understand where you are coming from, a demo should be showing everything one can do. As for the music I do suppose it could be toned down a bit as well. Thank you very much for your honesty and critique!

36 Art Reviews

You've got a good grasp on color ideas, but your execution and line work is muddy. Your anatomy is really off on the eye floating on the socket portion. I hope you continue exploring your ideas and keep practicing as you've got a great foundation, but you need to keep hammering away at getting the idea solidified. The line muddying may be caused by drawing at a lower DPI, so you might want to think about increasing it if you're trying to draw small. It's simple to shrink a piece down digitally, but far harder to correct over something that is smaller to begin with.

Keep on drawing!

Sheeplyred responds:

Thanks ill keep that in mind. I really appreciate it.

That looks just the most painful of toe stubs.

You and I have differences on what constitutes an elf, and I will fight you to the death over them.

Chronamut responds:

yes but we both have our merits in our opinions and both our opinions can be valid hehehe

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

There is a conspiracy within this sentence.

34, Male