All 36 art Reviews

Kei Dirty Pair Kei Dirty Pair

You've got a good grasp on color ideas, but your execution and line work is muddy. Your anatomy is really off on the eye floating on the socket portion. I hope you continue exploring your ideas and keep practicing as you've got a great foundation, but you need to keep hammering away at getting the idea solidified. The line muddying may be caused by drawing at a lower DPI, so you might want to think about increasing it if you're trying to draw small. It's simple to shrink a piece down digitally, but far harder to correct over something that is smaller to begin with.

Keep on drawing!

Sheeplyred responds:

Thanks ill keep that in mind. I really appreciate it.

NEW BORN NEW BORN

That looks just the most painful of toe stubs.

King Crai'riain King Crai'riain

You and I have differences on what constitutes an elf, and I will fight you to the death over them.

Chronamut responds:

yes but we both have our merits in our opinions and both our opinions can be valid hehehe

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Wooden Binary Sword Wooden Binary Sword

How did you make a wooden sword without wood? Was the wood saw made of wood? That wood make sense.

8madness responds:

excuse me, but I think you read wrong the comment.

Twitch Twitch

I like the style. Keeping putting some more stuff up.

Jokes Jokes

I can't tell jokes because I'm a comedian.

ToonHole responds:

I can write an unfunny response because I'm... fuck.

BEEBO Can Has Cigarettez? BEEBO Can Has Cigarettez?

I blame myself.

Carnivore Carnivore

Good Start!

As a robot drawer guy thing myself, the best advice I can give you is make sure you're taking the time to think about each part separately instead of just drawing the connecting lines.

Take your time with learning basic skeletal structure and anatomy, and then you can really start toying around with robot stuff!

Hope to see you produce lots more stuff as it seems like you've got pretty neat ideas, but your execution is way off. Keep practicing and keep going!

shadowthe1337 responds:

thanks for the advice. got any ideas on how to go learning that kind of stuff?

blanka iz hella tight blanka iz hella tight

He looks really awesome.

I really like the jungle plains forest he's leaping into/ out of.

You even got his hair correct, and his mean look real good.

Great job.

He has strong muscles from hugging his mother.

Newgrounds Sprite guys! Newgrounds Sprite guys!

You messed up my shitty facial hair.

I like how Jeff can't be bothered to lift his fists into action, merely clench them as he ruminates.

Also Oney looks like the manliest piece of shit ever for a girl.

Great job :3