Hey, on the road from Megacon, I look forward to going through a full overview, so watch this space. Let me know if I met you, because I'm terrible with names and faces, but I would say , TheSwain is a pomanaded gentleman.
There is a conspiracy within this sentence.
Dan's Discount Saikyo Dojo
Joined on 9/12/02
Posted by Jonas - January 30th, 2009
I'm up north visiting family folks, which ultimately is a good thing since I get a bunch of pen and ink art done when I'm up there.
Perhaps I'll post it to my art thread, perhaps I'll withhold my art like the tit of a mother whose child is too fucking old. WHO KNOWS. All I know is my street fighter flash hopefully better pass snuff, or I will do a Shining Dragon Fist on Stamper. YAHOO :3
Posted by Jonas - January 6th, 2009
If anyone needs a voice actor, let me know. I'm fairly available. I have a voice which Bluehippo describes as erotic, Luis says should never go near Rock Band again, and TomFulp suggests my mouth should be put to use in a variety of manners.
Amongst them voice acting.
So open call, hit me up, and I'll serenade you orally.
Posted by Jonas - January 2nd, 2009
Stolen directly from my friend Pyat's blog:
1. Aliens invade Earth in the late 30s.
2. Humanity unites against them, and WWII doesn't happen.
3. A blend of magic and technology is needed to fight them.
4. Only teenage girls between the ages of 14 and 19 have the right combination of athleticism and magic potential.
5. Using the magic makes them grow ears and a tail.
6. The girls are named for real-world fighter aces, except with feminized names.
7. They wear "boots" that turn them into living fighter planes.
8. The special technology of the "boots" requires a direct contact with skin.
9. So, they can't wear pants. You never know when an emergency might arise!
Teenage Pantless Robot Furry Witches.