Why the fuck did they change it's name to MTN DEW.
FUCK YOU, WE'RE EXTREME ENOUGH TO NOT NEED VOWELS.
I MADE A CHART
You'll notice that being popular on NG is directly proportional to hating everyone that enjoys your company.
I'm up north visiting family folks, which ultimately is a good thing since I get a bunch of pen and ink art done when I'm up there.
Perhaps I'll post it to my art thread, perhaps I'll withhold my art like the tit of a mother whose child is too fucking old. WHO KNOWS. All I know is my street fighter flash hopefully better pass snuff, or I will do a Shining Dragon Fist on Stamper. YAHOO :3
With a cold, sucks.
Ugh... *blows nose*
Plenty of work to keep the vocals none nasally, but I give thanks to Stamper, tossed me a line voice work software, and I'm pretty happy. Now if only I had a fancy sound booth.
I'll chat with you when you're back stateside!
Everyone that plays this, don't forget to send the item ideas in, since I'll update the game once I take a for once, earned nap!
If anyone needs a voice actor, let me know. I'm fairly available. I have a voice which Bluehippo describes as erotic, Luis says should never go near Rock Band again, and TomFulp suggests my mouth should be put to use in a variety of manners.
Amongst them voice acting.
So open call, hit me up, and I'll serenade you orally.
Stolen directly from my friend Pyat's blog:
1. Aliens invade Earth in the late 30s.
2. Humanity unites against them, and WWII doesn't happen.
3. A blend of magic and technology is needed to fight them.
4. Only teenage girls between the ages of 14 and 19 have the right combination of athleticism and magic potential.
5. Using the magic makes them grow ears and a tail.
6. The girls are named for real-world fighter aces, except with feminized names.
7. They wear "boots" that turn them into living fighter planes.
8. The special technology of the "boots" requires a direct contact with skin.
9. So, they can't wear pants. You never know when an emergency might arise!
Teenage Pantless Robot Furry Witches.
You know what? I don't care.
Tell me about your favorite videogame boss.
On second thought, what did you get me for Christmas?
BECAUSE I DON'T SEE SHIT IN MY STOCKING.